- Who is David Dastmalchian?
- What happened to Dastmalchian’s childhood?
- How tall is David Dastmalchian height?
- How to stay fit according to David Dastmalchian?
- Is David Dastmalchian in late night with the Devil?
- What is David Dastmalchian famous for?
- What school did David Dastmalchian go to?
- Dastmalchian married artist Evelyn Eve Leigh in 2014. They have two children. What If...? Episode: What If... Zombies?! ^ How Ant-Man Actor David Dastmalchian Overcame Drug Addiction.
Who is David Dastmalchian?
David Dastmalchian is originally from Kansas. He moved to Chicago, IL, to study acting at The Theatre School, DePaul University. After college, David worked as a professional fisherman in Alaska, a circus performer, movie theatre usher and playwright. He is an ensemble member of Shattered Globe Theatre Company and Caffeine Theatre in Chicago.
What happened to Dastmalchian’s childhood?
In his childhood, Dastmalchian developed vitiligo, for which he suffered ridicule from his peers. Growing up, he enjoyed football, theater, and comics. He studied at The Theatre School at DePaul University and graduated in 1999. Prior to beginning his career as an actor, he dealt with a heroin addiction for five years.
How tall is David Dastmalchian height?
David Dastmalchian height is 6 feet 0 inches tall and he looks tall when standing with his friends. Though he is a little tall as compared to his friends still he manages to maintain his weight.
How to stay fit according to David Dastmalchian?
According to David Dastmalchian, you must have to do exercise regularly to stay fit. His body measurements are not available currently, but we will update it very soon.