Mitsubishi eclipse cross phev
- Why buy new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV?
- What kind of engine does a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross have?
- What kind of technology does the Mitsubishi Eclipse have?
- What is the range of Eclipse Cross PHEV?
- Is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV Australia’s second hybrid SUV?
- What is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross plug-in hybrid?
- Can the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross power a house?
- What is the difference between Mitsubishi RAV4 and Eclipse Cross PHEV?
- Is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross front wheel drive?
- How fuel-efficient is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
- When did the Mitsubishi Eclipse come out?
- Does the Eclipse Cross have a CVT transmission?
- What kind of car is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
- What is the Mitsubishi Eclipse EV?
- Is Mitsubishi bringing back the Eclipse name?
- What kind of cooling system does a Mitsubishi Eclipse have?
- Is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross a PHEV?
- What are the specifications of the Eclipse Cross 2022 PHEV?
- How long does it take to charge the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV?
- Is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross getting a facelift for 2021?
Why buy new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV?
Since 2013, Mitsubishi’s Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle technology has provided exceptional reliability and efficiency. In new Eclipse Cross PHEV, new levels of luxury and comfort welcome you. From just $49,990+ORC, new Eclipse Cross PHEV is the perfect cross.
What kind of engine does a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross have?
For the engine running on exploding dinosaur juice, the Eclipse Cross features Mitsubishi’s proven 2.4L MIVEC 4-cylinder petrol engine, producing 94kW of power and 199Nm of torque alone. On the electrified side are two electric motors, paired with a 13kWh battery.
What kind of technology does the Mitsubishi Eclipse have?
Eclipse Cross features the latest generation 8” touchscreen to keep you in touch and on the right track, with prominent volume and tuning knobs for ease of use. Mitsubishi’s Smartphone link Display Audio (SDA)K6 technology links Eclipse Cross with your phone via Android Auto™K11 or Apple CarPlayK12.
What is the range of Eclipse Cross PHEV?
When you want to get out of town Eclipse Cross PHEV offers a combined range of up to 650kms to get you there and back again. With Super All Wheel Control and four 4WD driving modes, you can be assured of outstanding stability and road holding. If playback doesnt begin shortly, try restarting your device.
Is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV Australia’s second hybrid SUV?
The Eclipse Cross PHEV joins the electrified Outlander PHEV as the brand’s second plug-in hybrid model in Australia, as Mitsubishi places its eggs in the plug-in basket, as opposed to Toyota’s conventional hybrid push. “The arrival of the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Plug-in Hybrid EV completes the renewal of the Eclipse Cross SUV range in Australia.
What is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross plug-in hybrid?
The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross plug-in hybrid is one of few PHEVs that can use a public DC fast charger. The Eclipse Crosss creased and contoured body make it easily identifiable in the car park. What’s under the bonnet of the Eclipse Cross plug-in hybrid?
Can the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross power a house?
Like the Outlander PHEV, the Eclipse Cross PHEV also has vehicle-to-grid capability, allowing the car to power a house (Mitsubishi says it can provide power for up to 10 days, provided the fuel tank is full).
What is the difference between Mitsubishi RAV4 and Eclipse Cross PHEV?
The battery in Mitsubishi’s PHEVs (new Outlander and Eclipse Cross) are many times bigger than the battery in the RAV, in terms of their energy storage, which is also fairly proportional to their additional size and mass. RAV4 has about 30kW of total electrical power, Eclipse Cross PHEV has 130kW, including 60kW at the front and 70kW at the rear.
What kind of car is the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is a compact crossover SUV produced by Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors since 2017. It was previewed by the XR-PHEV and XR-PHEV II concepts, revealed in 2013 and 2015.
What is the Mitsubishi Eclipse EV?
The Mitsubishi Eclipse EV is a prototype electric vehicle with a lightweight electric motor and lithium-ion batteries in the chassis of a third generation Eclipse. It is powered by manganese lithium-ion batteries made by Japan Storage Battery, which have 65% reduced charging time over nickel-hydrogen batteries.
Is Mitsubishi bringing back the Eclipse name?
In January 2017, Mitsubishi stated that it plans to resurrect the Eclipse name on a compact crossover vehicle, titled the Eclipse Cross, which debuted at the 2017 Geneva Auto Show in March.
What kind of cooling system does a Mitsubishi Eclipse have?
The cooling system is water cooled forced circulation with a centrifugal impeller type pump. The Eclipse is equipped with dual bank catalytic converters on the manifolds of both the 4 and 6 cylinder engines with O2 sensors placed after each catalytic converter to monitor operation.